- The Leader’s Guide to Corporate Culture – https://hbr.org/2018/01/the-leaders-guide-to-corporate-culture
- The Soul of a Start-Up – https://hbr.org/2019/07/the-soul-of-a-start-up
- How Do You Define Startup Culture – https://www.wired.com/insights/2013/09/how-do-you-define-startup-culture/
- Company Culture is Everyone’s Responsibility – https://hbr.org/2021/02/company-culture-is-everyones-responsibility
Activity 1 – Discussion Questions
- What benefits does startup culture offer that corporate culture doesn’t? What benefits does corporate culture offer that startup culture doesn’t? There is no right or wrong answer; just give your opinion.
- Do you find the traditional corporate culture something you aspire for / want in your professional career or would you prefer a more lax startup culture? Why/Why Not?
- How can different people within an organization all contribute to different aspects of the companies culture (i.e: CEO, Human Resources, New Hires, Senior Leadership, etc)
- What are some ways your individual actions can contribute to firm-wide culture?
Activity 2 – Quiz